Requirements and Eligibility
The schools admit both pupils and students across the globe into creche, JSS1, JSS2, and SSS1 to SSS2 classes. For the Secondary school,
prospective students must be at least eleven (11) years old at time of admission. Entrance examinations are held twice every year at various
centres across the nation.
The following will guide parents through the admission process into the Tower of Ivory Schools. Please read through and follow the procedures:
Purchase an Admission Form
Please note: Application Forms can also be manually obtained from the under-listed centers.
Applicant must write Entrance examination which are conducted simultaneously at same centers:
- Elementary Schools (Abak and Uyo): NGN2,000
- Elementary School (Port Harcourt): NGN2,000
- Secondary Schools: NGN5,000
- A-Level Programme: NGN10,000
- University Foundation Programme: NGN10,000
Provisional letters of admission are dispatched to successful candidates. Equally,
the lists of successful candidates are published on the Tower of Ivory Schools' notice boards.
- Tower of Ivory Schools Ediene-Abak, Abak.
- Palmcourt Nursery /Primary Schools, Ekpo Archibong Road, Calabar
- Ideal preparatory Schools, 3SDP Road, Eket
- Stepping Stone Educational Center, 2 Okomoko St, D-Line, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Command Children School, Tombia Street, Port Harcourt.
- Abia State Polytechnic, Aba, Abia State
- Trinity Academy, Nekede Exclusive Garden Estate, Owerri, Imo State
- Tender Hearts School, 8 Ekenna, Aba, Abia State
- Serob Legacy Hotel, Plot 686/687 by Family Worship Centre, Wuye, Abuja
- There is also an ONLINE option via Computer Based Test (CBT)Platform
Subjects to be written for admission into both the Junior and Senior Secondary Schools include the following:
- General Paper
Click Here To Fill Admission Form Online
© 2018 Tower of Ivory Schools . All rights reserved | Site Developed by Datahub